End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO USER:
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) applies to You and Perfect Backup Software (hereinafter “Company” or “We”) for the licensing and use of our software, which includes the Perfect Backup software and all versions, modules and applications thereto (hereinafter “the Software”). This EULA also covers all associated electronic and printed materials, including media, documentation, Company identity and labels etc (hereinafter the Associated Materials).
By downloading, installing or otherwise using the Software You agree to all terms and conditions of this EULA and consent to be legally bound by and become a party to this EULA. If You do not agree to any of the terms of this EULA, please immediately return or delete all copies of Software from computer(s) in your possession.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, install, execute, display, store and distribute the Software to third parties, provided these third parties agree to the terms and conditions of this EULA, within the granted license scope. The scope of the granted license is dependent on the license type, specification of which is published by Company on www.perfect-backup.com or was communicated to you by Company in any written or electronic way as a result of the license purchase.
Unless directly stated in this EULA:
- You may not transfer, sub-license, assign, rent, lease or loan your license rights to any other person or legal entity.
- You may not disclose Your license credentials (e.g. License Key) to third parties provided the license granted to You has credentials.
- You may not remove or modify or replace any proprietary notices or labels on the Software, except as otherwise specifically provided in accordance with the specification of the license granted to you.
- You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decrypt or attempt to discover or reconstruct any source code, algorithms, file formats or user or programming interfaces of the Software or any files generated or contained in the Software or otherwise reduce any party of the Software to human readable form nor permit any third party to do so.
- You may not circumvent, attempt to discover a circumvention method or provide a method to circumvent any technological protection measures in the Software.
The Software is the proprietary product of Company and its licensors and it is protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. The software, including its code, documentation, appearance, structure, and organization and the Associated Materials is an exclusive product of Company, which retains the property rights to the Software, its copies, modifications, or merged parts.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The software is being delivered to you by Company “AS IS” and any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, integration, satisfactory quality with respect to the software and the associated materials are disclaimed. The person or legal entity using the software bears all risks as to the quality and performance of the software.
In no event shall Company, its licensors, employees or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, or savings; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Company makes no warranty that the product will be error free or free from interruption or failure, or that it is compatible with any particular hardware or software.
In cases where state or country law does not allow such limitation the liability shall in any case be limited to the price paid for the license.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Company for any reason, please use these contacts.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.