At the top the main window there is a toolbar with buttons for backup management, for restore and for viewing the reports:
- add new backup job to the program with the help of Wizard;
- to configure selected backup job with the help of Wizard;
- to open backup job file on the storage, and add new item to the list of jobs.
- to create duplicate of selected job. Use this function is you need to backup the same files to different storage devices, e.g. to USB drive and to Dropbox.
-to rename selected job. New name will be applied to the selected item in the table. In addition it will try to rename the backup job file .pbk and corresponding backup folder on the storage device (that is associated with this job). So make sure your backup device is connected, or you have an access to internet if the storage is FTP or cloud.
-to remove selected job from the list. After that you will be asked, do you want also to remove the actual backup from the storage or not.
If you choose "Yes", it will try to connect to corresponding storage, and remove the file .pbk and corresponding backup folder. So make sure your backup device is connected, or you have an access to internet if the storage is FTP or cloud.
- to start selected backup job.
- to restore selected job. You will be asked to choose a restore point and an output directory.
- to open the history file for selected job. A text file contains the information about the start and end time of each backup, and the result of backup.
- to open the last log of selected job. You can also choose the earlier log from dropdown menu.
- to open and configure general Options.